1. This is a closed-book. closed-notes quiz. No mention stuff ( including assignments and labs ) will be permitted for usage during the quiz session. 2. The quiz contains the undermentioned types of inquiries:
* Short essay type
3. Put your replies in the infinite instantly following each inquiry.
1. What does MAO specify? Defines how long a concern can be without system or applications before holding inauspicious effects on the mission of the concern.
2. Define CSFs for a BIA. The success of retrieving critical systems or application necessary in an event that interrupts the services of the concern.
3. List four of the seven stairss for a eventuality program based on the NIST 800-34 criterion. Develop a BIA. develop a recovery scheme. preventative controls identified. prove the program and train persons.
4. What is the aim of a BIA? To place the critical and non-critical resources of a concern.
5. In the seven spheres of an IT substructure. list three things that should be included as CBFs. The System/Application Domain. The LAN Domain. and the WAN sphere.
6. List at least two differences between BCP and a DRP program. A BCP covers all units of the concern while the DRP screens maps of the IT section merely. A BCP contains scheme and incidents to be included and the DRP contains recovery stairss and processs.
7. Describe and name four elements of a BCP. Identify critical equipment necessary for the concern mission. Identifying critical forces necessary for the concern to return to normal operations of the concern. Conduct a BIA. find the impact on the concern if systems were unavailable. Care and updating of the BCP as alterations are made to the web.
8. What does a BCP plan director make? What are his or her responsibilities? Take the leading function as they are responsible for composing the BCP and carry oning the BIA.
9. Describe and list two of the commonly used squads for a BCP. BIA- which is the concern impact analysis- The impact a break of service would hold on a concern. DRP- Disaster recovery plan- programs to retrieve from a catastrophe ensuing in a loss of concern systems necessary for the concern to run usually.
10. Describe at least one component that would be in a recovery stage of a BCP program. An Alternate site to put up concern operations in the event of a lost site due to a catastrophe.