1) ZOCOR: helps to lower high cholesterol and triglyceride levels. ZOCOR belongs to a group of medicines known as HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors. It works by reducing the amount of cholesterol made by the liver. In terms of good and bad cholesterol, in most patients, ZOCOR reduces the bad cholesterol and can actually raise the good cholesterol.
2) FLONASE: is indicated for the short term (3-6 months) prevention and treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis including hayfever. Fluticasone propionate has potent anti-inflammatory activity but when used topically on the nasal mucosa has no detectable systemic activity.
3) PRILOSEC: The active ingredients Prilosec Delayed-Release Capsules is a substituted benzimidazole, 5-methoxy-2-[[(4-methoxy-3,5-dimethyl-2-pyridinyl)methyl]sulfinyl]-1H-benzimidazole, a compound that inhibits gastric acid secretion. Its empirical formula is C17H19N3O3S, with a molecular weight of 345.42.
4) TRIZIVIR: The tablets contain three nucleoside analogues; abacavir sulfate (Ziagen), lamivudine (Epivir or 3TC) and zidovudine (Retrovir, ZDV or azidothymidine). This combination therapy has been developed to simplify the dosing regimen for HIV patients. It is available by prescription only and is not indicated for pediatric patients. Severe hypersensitivity warnings have been posted. Please note these warnings and notify a physician immediately if signs occur.
5) CLEMASTINE: The new drug approval is only for clemastine fumarate in a dosage of 1.34 mg. Perrigo also markets a product equivalent to Tavist-D, an antihistamine and decongestant which contains 1.34 mg. of clemastine fumarate and 75 mg of phenylpropanolamine hydrochloride.
6) ACUTANE: Treats severe acne and other skin conditions. It is related to vitamin A. This medicine can harm your unborn baby if you take it while you are pregnant. You should not use isotretinoin if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
7) PHOSGENE: At room temperature, phosgene is a colorless gas that has a suffocating odor at high concentrations. At low concentrations, it smells like green corn or newly mowed hay. Phosgene is used in the manufacture of many chemicals. It is’ also produced when chlorine-containing chemicals bum or break down.
8) CELEBREX: Celebrex is used to relieve the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis in adults. Celebrex should be used along with the usual care for FAP patients such as surgery and monitoring of the lower gastrointestinal tract.
9) AGENT ORANGE: Large quantities were sprayed in Vietnam to defoliate trees that might hide the enemy. Fears that agent orange can cause human illness stem from the presence in it of a contaminant called TCDD (short for 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin). TCDD is only one of a family of substances called dioxins. Dioxin is produced as an undesired contaminant during the manufacture of 2,4,5-T.
10) KEPONE: Kepone is a pesticide used against ants and roaches. Suspected of causing cancer in humans. It should not be ingested by people under any circumstances.
11) DOCUSATE SODIUM: It is used on a short-term basis to relieve constipation by people who should avoid straining during bowel movements because of heart conditions, hemorrhoids, and other problems. They soften stools, making them easier to pass. This medication is sometimes prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
12) AVANDIA: Rosiglitazone (Avandia) is used along with diet and exercise to treat people with type 2 diabetes mellitus, alone or in combination with other drugs. Rosiglitazone lowers blood sugar by helping the body use insulin more efficiently. This medication is sometimes prescribed for other uses, ask your doctor or a pharmacist for more information.
13) IMITREX: Also known as Sumatriptan. Sumatriptan is used to relieve migraine headache symptoms. However, it will not prevent migraine headaches or reduce the number of attacks you have. This medication is sometimes prescribed for other uses.
14) XANAX: Its generic name is Alprozolam. Alprazolam is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders. Alprazolam also is used to treat anxiety from depression, phobias, premenstrual syndrome, and irritable bowel syndrome.
15) ZANTAC: Its generic name is Ranitidine. It used to treat and prevent the recurrence of ulcers and to treat other conditions where the stomach makes too much acid. Ranitidine also is used to treat or prevent occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, or sour stomach. It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach. Ranitidine is available with and without a prescription.
16) ALDRIN: . Aldrin has been used as a soil insecticide to control root worms, beetles, and termites.
17) PARATHION: Is an organophosphate compound and is one of the most toxic insecticides registered with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
18) ATRAZINE: Causes many kinds of cancer, including cancer of the breast, ovaries, uterus, testicles, as well as leukemia and lymphoma.
19) ARICEPT: Aricept is a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.
20) EQUANIL: This is a depressant in the Methaqualone group.
21) LIPITOR: Lipitor works by blocking an enzyme in the liver that your body uses to make cholesterol.
22) VIOXX: It is a medicine for relief of osteoarthritis, management of acute pain in adults and treatment of menstrual pain.
23)ALBUTEROL: This drug relaxes the smooth Muscle in the lung and dilates airways to improve breathing. It is used in the treatment of asthma, chronic bronchitis, and emphysema. The inhaler enables the drug to reach deep into the lungs for maximum benefit.
24)ISOFLAVONES: They are a group of plant-based compounds called flavonoids.
25)ZYVOX: It is an antibiotic used in the treatment of gram-positive infect